Happy with Happi!

Hi there~

In the spotlight today is "Happi", a pretty pink perfectly suited for spring and summer!
Happi is part of The Zoya Reverie Collection (Spring 2010). This collection offers a bunch of bright and shimmery nail polishes. Most of them are duochrome or flash a gold light.



So Happi is a bublblegum pink that flashes gold like crazy! This gold iridescence is really strong. No need to search for it, you will find it for sure, even in dim light.

Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash

Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash


Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash

Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash

Application was flawless. A good coverage can easily be achieved with 2 coats.

What can I add?...I'm so happy whenever I wear Happi because I love duochrome nail polishes! If you do like this kind of effect, you will be very please with the whole Reverie Collection! I'm sure "Reece" (magenta that flashes gold) should be a total winner! I want her!


Close up


OMG! Can you see this gold. So amazing!

And finally, with Silver Shatter (OPI), because I love this shatter! It's so sparkly.
You still can see the gold that flashes under Silver Shatter. I find it so funny!!
You have read this article DUOCHROME / OPI / PINK / SILVER / ZOYA with the title Happy with Happi!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-with-happi.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy with Happi!"

Post a Comment