Happy POOH day! ♥

Hi guys, it's my friend's birthday on June 11, she's very talented and is like a sister to me. She's very thoughtful, sweet, and a pooh addict! I know some of you have already visited her colorful site, I'm happy that even though we haven't met each other in person yet, I know in heart that in good and bad times she'll be there for me.. Hope we'll get to see each other someday.. I made a special mani for her birthday! I named it "Colorful Bless". I chose gingerbread design, gingerbread is a term used to describe a variety of sweet food..Hope you like it BLESS, it's not pooh but I made it colorful for you! Happy birthday sis! Love you all VOLTES5! hehehe Friends forever! :D
I also made a Chinese Pattern inspired nail design. Hope yo
u like them! God bless you all!
You have read this article birthday / bm214 / bm215 / bm219 / bm222 / bundle monster image plate / chinese / chinese pattern / colorful / gingerbread / NAIL ART with the title Happy POOH day! ♥. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-pooh-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy POOH day! ♥"

Post a Comment