Ozotic #518 - Red holo

Hello~

I hope you're all having a great week! I'll go on with my Ozotic week. You can see the combo I did yesterday with Ozotic 505 and Glitter Gal silver 3D/Holo here (multichrome holo combo).

Recently I've been in a holo mood.  And Ozotic has a very nice range of holo polishes. So today I'll show you Ozotic 518, a gorgeous red holo!

Ozotic 518

I wasn't lucky enought to take pictures in the sun but I think you can still see the holo pretty well in my pictures!
All pictures are under artificial lights.

So #518 is a red linear holographic polish. The predominent "holo" color (with this expression, I mean the color that makes the "V" holo shape) is blue! And I really love it. When you wave your hands, you can see a shift from this blue "V" to orange.




This one was with flash.



 
 Final verdict: I love red polishes and have always dreamt wearing a red holo. To my amazement, red holos are not that common. The popular brands like China Glaze or OPI have never released a red holo...So I was really happy when I saw Ozotic had one! My dream has finally come true :p 
Seriously, I really love this polish. I think I'll wear it a lot. On the first layer, it's a bit sheer and a little berry-toned. However when you apply the second coat, it becomes opaque and redder. On these pictures, I applied 3 coats. 2 coats are all right but 3 are a tad more opaque. Application was really good.  The brush is very nice. No need any special base coat and top coat doesn't seem to weaken the holo effect. 
Glitter Gal has also a red holo. However I have no idea how they compare to each other...


Ozotic polishes can be purchased at Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, and Hits polishes, 4 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. At the moment, Ozotic holographic polishes are not in stock there but you can ask for a special order and Leah Ann, the owner of Llarowe, will get it for you!
Ozotic polishes can also be purchased from Picture Polish online shop. Stephanie from Packer Lacquer is also an US stockist for Picture Polish and Ozotics polishes. 


You have read this article holo / ozotic / RED with the title Ozotic #518 - Red holo. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/11/ozotic-518-red-holo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ozotic #518 - Red holo"

Post a Comment