A-England: Avalon

Hello~

Today I have a special polish to show you, this is my first A-England and it is called Avalon! A few days ago, Adina Bodana, the genius creator of A-England polishes contacted me to ask me if I wanted to review some of her polishes. How could I say no? :D I've heard so many praises about A-England polishes that I was really curious and excited to try them. Moreover, I saw some amazing swatches on the net and was craving for Avalon!



Avalon is described as "incandescent regal and royal purple".

Here you can see the blackened purple on the nail edges.



Here you can see on the upper part of the nails the red-purple and the blue-purple on the lower part.


Final verdict: Avalon is totally unique to  my stash in several ways. First, I've never seen such a vibrant and deep purple. Secondly, it has this amazing effect of almost black nail edges combined with a glowing in the middle touch. I had already seen that for red polishes but never for purple! And thirdly, it has some duochrome properties. Somtimes, you can see it like a blue-purple while in the sun or under stronger lights, its redder side because more apparent. At certain angles, you can see both (cf on of the above pictures). I suppose this is due to the blue and fluchsia microshimmer of the polish (the little blue and fuchsia dots in the larger pictures).
Application was great. I used 2 coats because it is well  pigemented. It's aldready shiny on its own but a top coat is always welcome.

Purchase info:
A-England polishes can be purchased directly from A-England website. It is interesting to note that shipping worldwide is free. Moreover, currently there is a promotion on Avalon, Elaine, Lancelot, Camelot, and King Arthur. They cost £7 instead of £9. This promotion lasts until 25th November. You can visit A-England on Facebook.
A-England polishes can also be puchased at Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, and Ludurana polishes, 5 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook.

 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article A-england / PURPLE with the title A-England: Avalon. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-england-avalon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A-England: Avalon"

Post a Comment