A-England: Iseult

Hello~

I hope you're all doing well!
Today I have another A-England polish to you. This is Iseult!


Iseult is part of A-England "The Mythicals" collection. It is described by A-England as "delicate romantic pink with opalescent pearly reflection".




Final verdict: Wow, I think Iseult has climbed very high in my top 10 polishes. I don't know if it's the same for you, but I really enjoy soft shades from time to time to take a "rest" from crazy colors. Iseult is quite subtle yet very pretty due to its silver shimmer and nice texture that sets it apart from other soft shades. It looks really delicate and classy. I think I will wear this polish a lot. It will become my classic polish! Here I used 3 coats. Application was flawless.

Purchase info:
A-England polishes can be purchased directly from A-England website. It is interesting to note that shipping worldwide is free. Moreover, currently there is a promotion on Avalon, Elaine, Lancelot, Camelot, and King Arthur. They cost £7 instead of £9. This promotion lasts until 25th November. You can visit A-England on Facebook.
A-England polishes can also be puchased at Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, and Ludurana polishes, 5 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook.

 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article A-england / PINK with the title A-England: Iseult. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-england-iseult.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A-England: Iseult"

Post a Comment