A-England: Guinevere

Hello~

Today I have a  dusty lilac to show you. It's a A-England polish called Guinevere.



Guinevere is described by A-England as a "beautiful elegant antique pale mauve, the newest neutral shade, already a classic".




This dusty lilac shade reminded me of OPI Planks A Lot from their Pirates of the Caribbean collection (spring 2011). In order to see the difference, I took a bottle shot of Planks A Lot and Guinevere next to each other. As you can see, Guinevere has more grey undertones and is dustier than Planks A Lot.

Comparison: OPI - Planks A Lot vs A-England - Guinevere.


 Final verdict: Once again, I'm really pleased with A-England polishes. Guinevere is really well pigmented and is opaque with only one thick coat. However, here for the pictures sake, I did 2 coats. I really appreciate this subtle dusty lavender. It's really work appropriate because it's not the in-your-face type of polish. It's very elegant, subtle and has a kind of old fashion class. When I say "old fashion", it has a positive meaning. I don't know why but I think I could see this polish worn by a lady in a Sherlock Holmes series lol.

Purchase info:
A-England polishes can be purchased directly from A-England website. It is interesting to note that shipping worldwide is free. Moreover, currently there is a promotion on Avalon, Elaine, Lancelot, Camelot, and King Arthur. They cost £7 instead of £9. This promotion lasts until 25th November. You can visit A-England on Facebook.
A-England polishes can also be puchased at Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, and Ludurana polishes, 5 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook.

 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article A-england / PURPLE with the title A-England: Guinevere. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-england-guinevere.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A-England: Guinevere"

Post a Comment