Winter Wear Nails 2011

Hello guys! Here's my entry for Zahra Aubrey of Kawaii Nails' winter wear nail art contest... Check out her blog for more details.
Btw,I was inspired by a reindeer winter jacket that I saw while I was browsing the net. I love winter! How I wish there's snow here in our country. :)

STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
(click picture to zoom in)


The finished product.. Hope you like it! God Bless you all!!

Image Plate Used:


The following pictures are from the internet.



You have read this article amisy a05 / cg05 / COLOR CLUB / reindeer / s3 konad / san san cosmetics / tweety bird nail polish / winter with the title Winter Wear Nails 2011. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/01/winter-wear-nails-2011.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Winter Wear Nails 2011"

Post a Comment