Color Craze

Does it look like fireworks, candy sprinkles or African printed clothes? :D
I woke up early this morning with lots of ideas lurking in my head...
Love to create new nail art design using my new image plate.. But it doesn't fit in accordance with what I have in mind... Hmmm... I'm having problem doing C-curve design on my right hand.. Hehehe .. I think this design is suited for summer because it is very colorful.. but summer is just a few months from now... lol! It looks like candy
sprinkles! What do you think? Do you like it..? I hope you do.. ☻Have a happy and colorful 2011 everyone! God bless
Products Used:
China Glaze "happy go lucky"
Etude House " gr605"
San San "warm blue"
Allue "crazy red'
Art Deco white
Aics blue for stamping
HB 31 image plate
The Face Shop top coat




You have read this article aics / allue / art deco / bear fing'rs nail polish / CHINA GLAZE / etude house / hb 31 / san san cosmetics / thefaceshop with the title Color Craze. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/01/color-craze.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Color Craze"

Post a Comment