Bear Fing'rs Nail Polish Swatches

☻Very opaque with just 1 coat. Elegant black!
☻Perfect creme orange!
☻With blue and silver tiny shimmering glitz. I really like it!
☻My fav color in my bear colex, I think it suites my skin tone! love it!
☻Frost jelly teal nail polish!
☻Love this purple creme jelly frost
☻With silver shimmer not very visible in the pic.
☻Silver with a touch of white.
I also made a slide show vid of my nail polish color swatches..
Hope you like them! God Bless

You have read this article american apparel nail polish / bear fing'rs nail polish / cute nail polish / SWATCHES with the title Bear Fing'rs Nail Polish Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/01/bear-fing-nail-polish-swatches.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bear Fing'rs Nail Polish Swatches"

Post a Comment