Happy Bunny 2011

Hi all! Just a very quick post.. Here's my entry for Nail Art Express Chinese New Year Nail Art Contest.. How to vote: simply leave a comment stating the number of two of your favourite entries.
You can vote for me if you like my entry number is NO.1 thanks so much guys! God Bless!
I named it “Happy Bunny 2011″ I used “color club art of seduction” for the base coat, then I stamped it twice with HB 31 image plate to make the design full… I used chg 2030 for stamping, after that, I sponged 2 black dots, then stamped again with H19 image plate (the chinese character which means “Happiness” in english word). I used white special polish, and last but not the list, I stamped B104 image plate bunny design,I used dotting tool for the bunny eyes and apply top coat.
You have read this article b104 / bunny / CHINA GLAZE / chinese character / COLOR CLUB / dotting tool / h19 / hb 31 / new year with the title Happy Bunny 2011. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-bunny-2011.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Bunny 2011"

Post a Comment