From Tiffani with Love! *pic heavy*

Hi all! Last Wednesday I received a huge package gift came from Tiffani.. Tiffani is my blogger friend, she's very kind and sweet.. I hope someday we meet in person.. Look at what Tiff gave me! Most of the stuff she gave me are the ones that I've been longing for. I love,love,love them all! I'm very excited to try them all! Love you tiff!

Christmas socks for my boys!

RBL gorgeous anne! and my very first MAC nail polish!!
Look my Jessica lil' paint cans! How cute is that??? And
Nail polish bottle that looks like a lightbulb!! Waahhh too cute!! ☻
Nail polishes in a cute pumpkin bottles! pick-a-boo!
Look at all the cute snowman babies! Yay cute!
lipgloss and eyeshadow! weeee!!
I love top coat glitters! woaaah!
hard candy nail polish and hard candy ring lippies!
body wash,eyeshadow,nail duo, cute tweezers,wet n wild nail polish,eyeliner duo!
pouch and card!! Thank you tiff you're very sweet! I know thank you is not enough!
Thanks again! :*
and here's my simple mani I made..
For you!

Hope you like it guys! God Bless you all!

You have read this article hard candy / jessica can paints nail polish / jessica light bulb nail polish / jessica pumpkin nail polish / kleancolor / mac / paint the town by jessica / rbl / snowman nail polish / st.ives / wet n' wild with the title From Tiffani with Love! *pic heavy*. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/01/from-tiffani-with-love-pic-heavy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "From Tiffani with Love! *pic heavy*"

Post a Comment