MR. SNOWMAN

Hi there, here's my entry for Winter Nail Art World Contest, I call it, "Mr. Snowman" even though we don't have winter season here in the Philippines, and it doesn't snow, when "Ber" months comes, that could only mean one thing, "Christmas is near". Carolers singing Christmas carols in the streets, Christmas decors starting to appear in every house, people buying gifts for their loved ones, these are the things that shows us that Christmas season has begun. I remember when I was a kid, I always put socks on our door, and wait for Santa's gift night after night. I miss being a kid, but it makes me happy just seeing my son appreciate the spirit of Christmas... Anyway, hope you like my Winter Manicure... I enjoyed making this....

What you need:
BNC #M68 n.p.
Amisy blue n.p.
Nail paint fengshangmei n.p.
french white n.p.
rhinestone (red circle)
decal ( star)
konad stamp kit
sponge
Image Plate:
amisy a05
fauxnad b07
fauxnad b35
fauxnad b47
fauxnad b 96













Nail Art Tutorial:Apply base coat, I used bnc # m68 sky blue nail polish ( just choose what color you like)Let it dry...Use sponge, ( I used sponge on the edges, and upper portion of my nail, for the snow effect)For my thumb design, I used fauxnad b47,b07,b96 and amisy a05 image plate, and I added star decals on it...For my index, middle, ring and pinkie... I used fauxnad b35, b07, and b47 image plate, i added red circle rhinestone on the snowman design.... Apply top coat if you want. Let it dry.... Here is the finished product. Hope you like it! God Bless













You have read this article amisy a05 / b35 / b47 / B96 / bnc / decal / fauxnad b07 / KONAD / RHINESTONE with the title MR. SNOWMAN. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2009/10/mr-snowman.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MR. SNOWMAN"

Post a Comment