READER'S REQUEST

Hello everyone.... Here's my NOTD that I did yesterday..
I named my nail art "Money On My Nails"... =)
As my friend requested me to do this nail art design...
thanks THRISZHA hope you like it...
thanks for viewing... God Bless











What you need:
konad black for border stamp ( I only used konad regular polish bec its lighter than s.p.)
blue charm super black for dollar stamp
L.A colors green satin for the base coat
konad m57
amisy e05
stamp kit
*Congratulations to all winners of Sasse's Stamping Stampede Contest!
NIHRIDA IS HAVING HER 1ST GIVEAWAY ... PLS VISIT HER SITE!
THANK YOU...
You have read this article amisy e05 / konad m57 with the title READER'S REQUEST. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2009/10/reader-request.html. Thanks!

No comment for "READER'S REQUEST"

Post a Comment