THE EYE

Hi, five more days before halloween, so I decided to create a design for it... Anyway, when you see my nail art, what's the first thing that comes to mind? Does it look like Googly Eye? I named it, "THE EYE". By the way, what are your plans for this upcoming halloween? Do you put up halloween nail art like this?
Here is a very simple nail art tutorial:

It's fun and easy to do, just apply white base coat I used caress snow white, let dry, I used elf black and red for the stamp, I used b47 cracked fauxnad image plate... make medium black dots on the middle of your nail, add small white dots at the center, then apply top coat....

with flash

Dim light




I forgot to post this... that's my NOTD last week..

hope you like it!
You have read this article b47 / halloween with the title THE EYE. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2009/10/the-eye.html. Thanks!

No comment for "THE EYE"

Post a Comment