CRACKED

Hello everyone... I'm so excited to post my NOTD that I made yesterday,
and I wanna share some of my new haul that I bought on line,
my fauxnad plate, canister and stripping tape =)
Here's my CRACKED NOTD...and random nail art trials.. hope you like it!

thanks for looking..

SPECIAL THANKS to LUCY of makeupgirl21...
thanks for all your comments
and compliments, i'll try to post more unique designs.. =)
hope you like my CRACKED notd... thanks a lot..
GOD BLESS


OUTDOOR

INDOOR w/o FLASH
INDOOR w/ FLASH
CRACKED WHITE
CRACKED BLACK
WHAT YOU NEED:
konad black n.p
caronia white n.p
black s.p
white s.p
b47 nail art plate (fauxnad)
red violet stripping nail art tape
apply base coat in vertical line separately with black and white polish
(you can choose what color combination you like)
I applied black and white for the base coat 2-3 coats. let it dry
apply 2-3 stamp of b47 fauxnad plate ( depending on your nail length)
I used white and black special polish for the cracked design
you can use stripping nail art tape or nail art pen if you like...
stripping tape
B47
TRIAL FLOWER
white caronia n.p
blue,yellow, and green s.p
b77 fauxnad
B77
TRIAL CUTE
bobby+loreal n.p
black s.p
b11 fauxnad
B11
NEW HAUL
12 pcs canister for rhinestones and decals
9 fauxnad nail art plate
b11-happy
b19-belt
b35-santa
b43-heart
b47-crack
b49-snail
b66-chinese character
b73-flower
b77-flower
stripping nail art tape
You have read this article b11 fauxnad / b47 / b77 with the title CRACKED. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2009/10/cracked.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CRACKED"

Post a Comment