SAILBOAT SURPRISE

Hello! It's fun to play and swim at the beach during summer season... Can you guess what's my NOTD? I named it, "SAILBOAT SURPRISE" . This is my nautical themed nail art I submitted to
" nailjuice " , I made this freehand nail art design using two way nail art pen and thin brush, I used white base coat. Using two way nail art pen, draw wave design on the tip of your nail, I used sky blue nail art pen... After that, I used gold nail art pen to create thinner lines above the blue tip. Make a drawing of a small sailboat above the gold wave, I used black and brown polish, red polish for the flag design, on my middle finger I draw an anchor, I used red polish and I added black rhinestone design on it... For the finished product dub sponge on dark blue polish and sponge the upper part of the nail ( for cloud effect ) and apply top coat...
Here is the finished Nautical Theme Nail Art .... Hope you like it!
God Bless..
You have read this article two way nail art pen with the title SAILBOAT SURPRISE. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2009/10/sailboat-surprise.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SAILBOAT SURPRISE"

Post a Comment