Ludurana multichrome: Fascinante

Hello~

I'm very excited to show you my first full mani with a Ludurana polish. Ludurana is a Brazilian brand and they just released an amazing collection called "Aurora Boreal". This collection is made of 6 holographic and 6 multichromes polishes. The brand is 3 Free (no formaldehyde, no toluene, no dibutyl phthalate).
In my previous post, I showed that you can actually stamp with Ludurana multichromes. At least I tried with Show but I guess it also works with the others.

Today, it's Fascinante's turn. Fascinante is a red-copper-orange-yellow multichrome polish!
All the pictures bellow were taken under articifial light except one in the sun (specified under the picture).







This picture is to show how sparkly Fascinante is! (picture taken in the sun)


Final verdict: It was the first time I tried a Ludurana polish and I must admit I was really pleased with the quality of this polish. It applied really easily and only 2 coats were needed to get full opacity! Yes, you heard  it well, it's a multichrome polish that doesn't require a dark base coat! Moreover, the shift in color is really strong and you can see a lot of different colors: carmine, brown red, red, copper, orange, and even yellow at some angles! The polish is also very shiny and sparkly. It sparkles a lot! So I'm super happy with this polish. It's a total win!! oh yeah...I forgot, the brush was also very nice! It's the same length as OPI's but a little thinner, very easy to work with.


Purchase info:
Ludurana polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. Each bottle contain 8 mL. Polishes from "Aurora Boreal" collection cost $14 each. Don't forget, Ludurana has also holographic and flakies polishes!
Llarowe is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, Ludurana  and Lynnderella polishes,  awesome nail polish brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook.


 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article copper / ludurana / multichrome / ORANGE / RED / YELLOW with the title Ludurana multichrome: Fascinante. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/12/ludurana-multichrome-fascinante.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ludurana multichrome: Fascinante"

Post a Comment