Ozotic 505 and Stamping

Hello!

I hope you're all fine and nicely polished :D
This will be a quick post because I'm exhausted...I'll let the pictures speak by themselves.






Maybe you already saw the first picture on Llarowe FB page because I posted there as soon as I finished it because I was so excited about the result and I had to share it immediately!:p

So this is one coat of OPI Road House Blues (Touring America Collection, Fall 2011) followed by 2 coats of Ozotic 505. And finally I stamped with Konad special black polish (M64).

If you missed my post about Ozotic 505, follow this link, please.
Tomorrow I'll show you Ozotic 504 and I'm now wearing a nice combo with a Ludurana polish...I'm really excited to show it. You'll see it soon. So stay tuned!

Purchase info for this mani:
Ozotic polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits and Ludurana polishes, 5 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook. Ozotic polishes are $17,50 for 15 mL. This might sounds a little expensive but bear in mind that you will only need 2 thin layers for a mani and the bottle is quite huge so it can sincerely last for really a lot of manis.
Ozotic polishes can also be purchased from Picture Polish online shop. Stephanie from Packer Lacquer is also an US stockist for Picture Polish and Ozotics polishes. 

 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article KONAD / multichrome / ozotic with the title Ozotic 505 and Stamping. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/12/ozotic-505-and-stamping.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ozotic 505 and Stamping"

Post a Comment