Ludurana flakies: Sol

Hello~

What about some flakies?

I previously showed you Zoya - Yasmeen, which is my base color for the following mani. I added 2 thin coats of Ludurana - Sol on top of it. Sol is made of a clear base with flakies that shift from red/copper to orange, yellow and green.

/!\ Be aware that Ludurana flakies will be soon discontinued so if you love one of them (or more of them :p), you shouldn't wait for too long before buying them or you soon won't be able! 

The following pictures were taken in natural light. It shows the base color (Yasmeen) and the flakies their usual, most accurate look....I mean, what you see most of the time...



The flakies main color is red. Yeah, not pure red, a coppery-red should I say.

The following pictures were taken in my lightbox to show the different colors the flakies can take.



You can spot orange, yellow, and green flakies!



Final verdict: I have 2 Ludurana flakies (Sol and Relâmpago) and I really appreciate both of them. I'm usually not a strong lover of common flakies that shift from orange to green because most of the flakies I saw before are rather large and dense. Ludurana flakies are smaller (IMO, I haven't done a side by side comparison) and less dense. And I really prefer this look! I even LOVE this kind of flakies. They are more wearable! Here I used 2 thin coats of Sol over Yasmeen (from Zoya). Of course, if you use thicker coats to can have a higer density of flakies on your nails.


Purchase info:
Ludurana polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. Each bottle contain 8 mL. Ludurana Flakies cost $7 each. Don't forget, Ludurana has also holographic and multichrome polishes!
Llarowe is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, Ludurana  and Lynnderella polishes,  awesome nail polish brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook.
I also wanted to share this excinting information with you, in case you missed it on Llarowe Facebook page. Go on Llarowe FB page for more information. Here is Llarowe's message:
FREE POLISH FRIDAY!!!!! STARTING FRIDAY AT 12:01 AM MST FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS EVERY 10TH ORDER ON THE SITE WILL RECEIVE A FREE POLISH OF YOUR CHOICE...INCLUDING ANYTHING THAT IS OUT OF STOCK IF YOU DON'T MIND WAITING AND YES, THAT DOES INCLUDE LYNNDERELLA!!! OH, AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS WORLDWIDE!!!!!


 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article flakies / ludurana / PURPLE / ZOYA with the title Ludurana flakies: Sol. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/12/ludurana-flakies-sol.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ludurana flakies: Sol"

Post a Comment