Want a rainbow on your nails?

Hi there~

Have you ever dreamt you could make all your favorite colors holo? If that's the case, I think you'll be happy to know Silver 3D/Holographic by Glitter Gal.



First, let's see how Silver looks on its own.




This is literally a rainbow polish. It's so shiny and cheerful with this amazing linear holo pattern.
The only downside of it is that's it's quite sheer...on the above pictures, I wore 4 coats. You will need 3-4 coats to reach full opacity. However, it's drawback is also one of its greatest strenght IMO. Why? Because you can use it as a holo top coat to make any polish holo!

So I tried to layer it (one thin coat) over different colors and here is the result! Stunning!

index-pinky: White on (Sally Hansen), Come to Poppy (OPI), Nfu Oh #122, Fatal (Essence).

index-pinky: White on (Sally Hansen), Come to Poppy (OPI), Nfu Oh #122, Fatal (Essence) + 1 coat of Silver 3D/ Holographic (Glitter Gal on top).


index-pinky: Planks A Lot (OPI), Road House Blues (OPI), What's With The Cattitude (OPI), Ski Teal We Drop (OPI).

index-pinky: Planks A Lot (OPI), Road House Blues (OPI), What's With The Cattitude (OPI), Ski Teal We Drop (OPI) + 1 coat of Silver 3D/ Holographic (Glitter Gal) on top.

index-pinky: Tease-y Does It (OPI), Yasmeen (Zoya), Key To My Karma (OPI), Cheeky Chops (Butter London).

index-pinky: Tease-y Does It (OPI), Yasmeen (Zoya), Key To My Karma (OPI), Cheeky Chops (Butter London) + 1 coat of Silver 3D/ Holographic (Glitter Gal).

OMG! Isn't it amazing!!!! I was so enthusiastic, I had to try to layer it over different colors and I think I love all the combos! If you were lemming for My Private Jet (OPI), I think you can do a combo with Silver (Glitter Gal) to get a nearly dupe for it :D The same goes for most OPI DS, I belive...!! 
What's your favorite combo?

So I've finished reviewing my Glitter Gal polishes and I must admit I was really blown away by their quality and awesomeness. They are so holographic! Luckily there are other great colors you can get from this brand. I'm aldready writing my Xmas wish list!!

Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased at llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, and A England polishes, 3 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service.

*Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article butter london / ESSENCE / glitter gal / holo / Nfu Oh / OPI / ZOYA with the title Want a rainbow on your nails?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/10/want-rainbow-on-your-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Want a rainbow on your nails?"

Post a Comment