Scandal Green Pearl

Hi there~

Today I have another gorgeous polish to show you. This is one the polishes I bought in Seoul last August. This "5897 Green Pearl" from Scandal.


It's a green jelly packed with tiny round silver and green glitters and a little bigger silver hex glitters. The overall color is a green tinted with a bit of blue...so it's a kind of teal :p However, much of the time it looks really green...kind of emerald green...!! It's super spakly and beautiful!

This is a picture taken with flash so that you can see the sparkle.





 
Final verdict: Wow, this polish had directly entered my top 10! It's truely beautiful. I love the jelly finish with all the glitters. And the base color is really unique to my stash...it's a little difficult to describle because somtimes it leans toward teal while somtimes it's more an emerald green tone....but don't get it wrong, it's not a duochrome polish. Application was flawless. I used 3 coats, with top coat. I wore it for 3 days without any chips.

I did a previsous post about Scandal polishes here where you can learn more about the brand and where to shop. And here you can also see another Scandal polish I already swatched.


You can buy Scandal polishes from Banzailiving (US only) and from Nailissima (international shipping).


I also added a last picture just to give you an idea of the overall effect of this polish. It nearly has the same "structure" as OPI Sparkle de Triomphe...so that you can imaging how sparkly and beautiful it is...a kind of green version of this polish! ;D 
I don't know why but on all my pictures, it cames out really blue (cf the litte picture where it's compared to Sparkle  deTriomphe) but its not it's true color. So I had to change the color with a software and the picture are color accurate now!



Corset bottle shape ;D
You have read this article GLITTER / GREEN / scandal with the title Scandal Green Pearl. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/10/scandal-green-pearl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Scandal Green Pearl"

Post a Comment