Disco balls from NaildeRoyale

Hi guys, last friday I received a package from NaildeRoyale. The package includes 1 omega labs usa nail art striper brush no. 190 Dark pink (toluene and formaldehyde free),
1 la rosa crackle shatter in orange red,
1 isis malvives b and isis egyptian d.
I really like all of them, the striper is really nice and very thin, almost the size of a needle.. And the mini hex. Glitters are very shiny, love the holo effect..
Thanks so much nail de royal, i will try the crackle polish, watch for it on my next post.. Hope you like it guys! Enjoy!
my new nail length
here's the length of my nails before I removed the nail extension =)
I used nail stripping brush for my pink lines design.. look how thin it is...
NOTE: This product was sent to me as a gift. I made this review based on my own ideas and preference on how to use them. My opinions about the quality of the said products are based on my personal judgements and the outcome of my usage.
and my nail art I made for my sister..
God Bless you all!!
You have read this article NaildeRoyale / review with the title Disco balls from NaildeRoyale. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/10/disco-balls-from-nailderoyale.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Disco balls from NaildeRoyale"

Post a Comment