Nicki Minaj Teams Up With O.P.I For Nail Polish Line

Hi there~

A quick post to let you know OPI will be releasing a new products line in association with Nicki Minaj.


The polishes consist in one shatter and five Nicki-inspired colors.

  • Super Bass, a deep shimmering purple Shatter
  • Metallic 4 Life, "This charcoal spakle flies with the stars in the skies"
  • Save Me, "I drove for miles just to find this silver rainbow glitter"
  • Fly, "I came to win, to fight...and to wear this aqua"
  • Did It On 'Em, "A lusty little lacquer that loves the "lime"-light"
  • Pink Friday, "Kick off the weekend with this mesmerizing pink"
They will be released in January.
OMG! I can't wait!  "Metallic 4 Life" and "Save Me" interest me the most! The blue and yellow reminds me of Shreck collection...!



Pictures and information: OPI Facebook page.
You have read this article OPI with the title Nicki Minaj Teams Up With O.P.I For Nail Polish Line. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/10/nicki-minaj-teams-up-with-opi-for-nail.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nicki Minaj Teams Up With O.P.I For Nail Polish Line"

Post a Comment