My nails #4: crescent shape

Hi everyone! Just wanted to show you guys what I'm sporting on my nails this week:


So the colours I used were OPI's Elephantastic Pink and China Glaze's Lubu Heels.
This is a look my mom used to sport when I was a little youngin all the time! And I've been seeing it everywhere lately which is funny...I'm like hey. I've been sporting those since high school. lol.
If you guys want a play by play, all you have to do is choose 2 colours. Apply a base coat and then 1-2 coats of the first colour all over the nail, depending on how opaque your polish is (this will mirror your lunula or the light coloured half-moon area at the base of your nail). Then create a "smile line" like you would with a french manicure, using a darker colour and fill in the rest of the nail. Do 2 coats and then top with a top coat. It's best if you do thin layers of polish or it'll get too thick. And don't use thick or clumpy nail polish. It'll never turn out!
Hope you guys like :) G'nite!

You have read this article my nails / NAIL ART with the title My nails #4: crescent shape. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-nails-4-crescent-shape.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My nails #4: crescent shape"

Post a Comment