Unripe Grape Fruit

Hi all, I made a franken polish yesterday, I mixed l'oreal seascape 316 perle and zoya harlow, this was the first time I made a semi gloss franken polish and I like the result I named my franken polish, "unripe grape" ... When you look at it, it looks like a grape fruit... :)
In the first photo I sponged zoya in diagonal alternate pattern, then sponged it again with rbl revamp, and stamped it with m63 konad image plate..
In the second photo, I simply stamped it with amisy f04 image plate and added some rhinestones... That's it...
Which mani do you prefer? Do you like my unripe grape nail polish? =)
Hope you like them! God bless!!!






You have read this article amisy f04 / konad m63 / l'oreal / rbl / RHINESTONES / unripe grape / zoya matte with the title Unripe Grape Fruit. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/05/unripe-grape-fruit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Unripe Grape Fruit"

Post a Comment