More nail swatches

Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing well! Okay, so when I did that charity event last Saturday, unfortunately I got some nail polishes nicked...like at least 5 or 6. C'mon, we're supposed to be there for a good cause! Anyway, I thought I'd pick up some new polishes to replace the ones that I lost. I'm only showing you guys the ones that I haven't swatched for you in past, cuz some of my faves were taken, too :(

Here are the swatches, enjoy!


Both Orly...top: lemonade, bottom: snowcone


Both Orly...top: crush on you, bottom: cotton candy


Both Orly...top: gumdrop, bottom: thorned rose


Both Orly...top: lollipop, bottom: wild wisteria (sorry about the blurry pic)


Both CND...top: tropical coral, bottom: girlie pink


Both China Glaze...top: rich & famous, bottom: chiaroscuro


Both China Glaze...top: for audrey, bottom: flying dragon (neon)


China Glaze: awakening


That's it for now, just a quick one. Hopefully soon I'll be posting some tutorials on how to paint your nails and on doing french manicures soon!

You have read this article SWATCHES with the title More nail swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/05/more-nail-swatches.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More nail swatches"

Post a Comment