Elements Of Design

Hi all, as I promised on my last post, I will do more abstract designs.. For todays' mani I manually drew the design on my nails... I named my mani "Elements of Design" because my mani is composed of different lines, I drew uneven lines and square shapes for the highlight... i love the selection of colors I used for this pattern... Hope you like it too..God Bless
HERE IS MY DESIGN CONCEPT FOR THIS MANI
and I forgot, I'm so lucky because I won on a giveaway again.. yay..Thanks locke of locofashion ... don't forget to visit her fabulous site.. =)
You have read this article abstract / lines / NAIL ART / nail art brush / nail art pen / shape / square with the title Elements Of Design. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/05/elements-of-design.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Elements Of Design"

Post a Comment