crack rocks!

Hi all, How's your weekend? Hope you all doin fine... Just want to share my notd last week..and here's my haul of cracking nail polish, I bought 5 colors of it, black, orange, green, pink and violet...I also bought image plate holder for circle and octagon.. I tried all colors of it on my sister, and experimented on my nails... Hehehe... I like the way it cracks when it dries up... This kind of cracking n.p is really cool, it dries quickly and it has no odor at all, it's easy to apply, and very opaque after one coat, and best of all it is easy to remove... Hope you like it... God Bless
Which one is your favorite?
CLICK THE IMAGE TO ZOOM IN



You have read this article cracking nail polish / image plate holder / notd with the title crack rocks!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/05/crack-rocks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "crack rocks!"

Post a Comment