Blue Faded Tulips

Hi all, back to short nails, I decided to cut my nails for no particular reason, I just went through with it... ;) Anyway, my mani inspired by the props I'm holding... I love tulips and at the same time I'm thinking of claires mood nail polish. I like it's color changing effect. And since there is no available claires mood nail polish here, I decided to improvise and create my own impression of it... First, I sponged neon green n.p. at the tip in diagonal pattern, then sponged it with blue at the top.. Second, I stamped it with m63 konad image plate, I used blue special polish for the design. Finally, I added top coat caronia sunset glittery n.p... Hope you like it.. God bless..



What do you think of it? :) When you see the actual finished product, the glitz are more visible especially the faded effect...





maespiritu


You have read this article caronia sunset / konad m63 with the title Blue Faded Tulips. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/05/blue-faded-tulips_11.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blue Faded Tulips"

Post a Comment