We'll Always Have Paris SUEDE

Hello!

Today I am proud to present you one of my favorite polishes! It's OPI We'll Always Have Paris SUEDE! It's part of the Suede collection (Fall 2009).






Final verdict: This is definitely one of my all time favorite. polishes There are many reasons for that. Firstly, I love the color. It's a light pinky purple with hints of fuchsia and a lot of silver in it. Secondly, the finish is gorgeous. It's a shimmery matte or Suede. I love it's shimmery because it doesn't look dull. Thirdly, its application is flawless and takes only 5 min. You need only 1 coat to get full opacity and an even look and it dries super fast. I'm just in love with this polish!

Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased at professional nail salons.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.
You have read this article MATTE / OPI / PURPLE with the title We'll Always Have Paris SUEDE. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/03/we-always-have-paris-suede.html. Thanks!

No comment for "We'll Always Have Paris SUEDE"

Post a Comment