Connect the...hearts?

Hello!

I am happy to show you a mani I did just after Valentine's day. 
/!\ This is not the true Lynnderella "Connect the hearts"!! I haven't seen any swatches from this super limited edition yet. However it's supposed to be like the regular Connect the Dots but with some hearts inside.
To see my review of Connect the Dots, click here.





I used 2 coats of Sephora by OPI Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam from the Garden of Good & Evil collection (Fall 2011). It's a grey creme. To me, it seems a "true" grey creme because I couldn't see any green, blue or brown in it. I have the mini version of it but the application was great. I really love this polish :D 

Then I used 1 coat of Lynnderella Connect the Dots and added some heart shape glitters that I found in a craft store. Finally, I used 2 coats of top coat.


Sephora by OPI Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam

Comparison between French Quarter For Your Thoughts (left) and Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam (right)


What do you think of this combo? Have you already seen some swatches of Connect the Hearts?
You have read this article GLITTER / GREY / lynnderella / sephora by opi with the title Connect the...hearts?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/03/connect-thehearts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Connect the...hearts?"

Post a Comment