Nail Art Fail: "Bleeding" Cuticles

I wanted to completely change up my Zoya Minka manicure from the other day and for the life of my I can't figured out why I decided red would be the best colour to go with it O.o

So using French nail tip guides I painted a semi circle at the bottom of my nails using a single coat of Maybelline Racy Red (of course!). For some unknown reason I chose not to push the guides down firmly on my right hand so my left hand actually turned out better! Lol it was a strange night :) Then I decided to added a clear rhinestone to the base of each nail. Added a top coat of Seche Vite and my nail fail was done :)

These were taken that night in artificial light.

Nail Fail: Bleeding Cuticles in Artificial Light
Nail Fail: Bleeding Cuticles in Artificial Light

Then the following morning these were taken in natural light.

Nail Fail: Bleeding Cuticles in Natural Light
Nail Fail: Bleeding Cuticles in Natural Light
Nail Fail: Bleeding Cuticles in Shade


I kept alternating between "it looks like my cuticles are bleeding" to " no I like it!" and back to the bleeding again :) I wouldn't wear this again but I think I would probably try it with a triangle at the top of my nails in red and then placing a rhinestone somewhere!
You have read this article NAIL ART / RHINESTONE / SEMI CIRCLE with the title Nail Art Fail: "Bleeding" Cuticles. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/03/nail-art-fail-cuticles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nail Art Fail: "Bleeding" Cuticles"

Post a Comment