OPI You're Callin' Me A Lyre? NY City Ballet

Hello!

Today I have a polish from the upcoming OPI shoft shade collection, New York City Ballet, to show you. To know more about this collection, you can read the press release information here.

The polish I'll be showing you today is called You're Callin' Me A Lyre? and is a soft sheer pink shade.







Final verdict: I have to admit I really enjoy soft shades to take a break from crazy and full of color polishes. So I was really looking forward to this collection. You're Callin' Me A Lyre? is a pink sheer polish with a sorbet finish. Sorbet means the final look is hyper glossy and somewhat translucent. It's not possible to reach full opacity. Here on the pictures, I wore 3 coats without top coat. Application was flawless, which is not always the case with sheer polishes so I was pleased with it! I really enjoy this polish because it gives a classy, elegant, and clean look. It's easy to wear for a lot of different occasions and what I like the most is it's super glossy finish. However, you have to know you cannot reach full opacity with this polish, but it's not how it's supposed to look anyway. Finally, I'm pretty sure you can do great sandwich manicures with it, using it on top of glitters! I'll have to try this combo soon!

Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased at professional nail salons.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here. The New York City Ballet collection will be available from April, 15th.

 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent  for my honest review*
You have read this article OPI / PINK / sheer with the title OPI You're Callin' Me A Lyre? NY City Ballet. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/03/opi-you-callin-me-lyre-ny-city-ballet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OPI You're Callin' Me A Lyre? NY City Ballet"

Post a Comment