Zoya Wicked and Wonderful Collection

Happy Columbus Day! I'm glad to have today off so that I can catch up on some of my school work. I already finished some but I'm currently taking a break. And I'm taking a break by writing an entry for my blog haha

Anyways, before I begin. I want to ask you guys to do me a favor. It will only take a few seconds of your time. There's a poll put on the left sidebar. I would really appreciate it if you guys participate in the poll. It would help me a lot. Because if you guys like my pictures under artificial light, it will speed up my postings; since I don't have to wait for sunlight to do swatches. But I don't want to do that in case my readers do not like pictures of swatches under artificial light. Therefore this poll is very important to me. I want to satisfy my readers. Thanks :)

Now today I have for you guys Zoya's Wicked and Wonderful collection for the Fall 2010. I'm glad to finally get to swatched these because these are gorgeous. All 12 of them! Especially the Wicked collection. Again, while everyone is posting their Fire & Ice Collection I'm behind and posting the Wicked and Wonderful collection. I do have the Fire & Ice collection and hopefully I will be swatching those real soon. I finally caught sunlight therefore all pictures are taken under direct sunlight.

Zoya Wicked Collection consists of 6 gorgeous sparkles


Kym - a bronzy red sparkle


Carrie Ann - wow this is a very bright red sparkle. Very sparkly! I love it


Karina - a dark red sparkle. Slightly darker than Carrie Ann.


Cheryl - brown sparkle. This one has a little green in it, can barely tell, but you'll know when you remove the polish.


Julieann - a dark purple shimmer. Picture shows more blue than purple, but we all know how hard it is to capture purples -_-


Edyta - smokey green gray sparkle. Love this one! Such a gorgeous color.

Zoya Wonderful Collection consists of 6 gorgeous cremes


Shawn - an army green creme. I said army because this reminds me of the greens in camouflages.


Cola - a brown red creme. Cola because its a little like coca cola? I don't know but it's definitely brown red.


Kristi - a true red creme. Very bright and vibrant, very sexy!


Burke - a soft mauvey red creme. I can't really describe this color. It definitely reminds me of some type of berry but I can't get my tongue on it. But it's still a nice color.


Stacy - a raspberry red creme.


Kelly - dark gray creme with purple tones. My favorite of the wonderful collection!

All of them were under two coats. Their formula, of course, is absolutely flawless. I love Zoya nail polishes because of their formula and for their forever supply of polishes. There's no need to worry about a polish being discontinued. Zoya you rock!

I love both of the collections. Colors are nice and they match my skin tone! I'm waiting for the day where Zoya have a nail polish named Gladys :D

Well that is all I have for today gotta go back to school work :(

Friendly Reminder: About 8 days left to enter my ManGlaze 600th follower giveaway. Have you entered yet? If not, click on the link on my left sidebar to enter! Don't miss out this opportunity to own some awesome ManGlaze polishes!
You have read this article BROWN / CREME / GREEN / GREY / PURPLE / RED / SHIMMER / ZOYA with the title Zoya Wicked and Wonderful Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/10/zoya-wicked-and-wonderful-collection.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zoya Wicked and Wonderful Collection"

Post a Comment