Hand Painting + Modern Bamboo + Black Rose

Hi all, while I was browsing last night, I stumbled upon a hand painting which made me want to try it.. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to draw and paint..When I woke up this morning, I was in the mood and I gave it a try, here's my new obra, hope you like it!

Materials Used:
88 palette eyeshadow
Nichido liquid eyeliner
Thumb nail "allue crazy red" n.p
Index nail "allue black night out" n.p




And here's the mani I made before I cut my nails short...I'm going to take driving lessons, long fingernails are a bit of a distraction and hassle, that's why I cut my nails back to its supposed to be length.. I named it "Modern Bamboo"..

And last but not the least... Johanne (thriszha) of FAB UR NAILS went over to our house last Sept. 26 together with Cheska. I'm glad to see you again sis, we did a lot of things,.. Thanks for all the tips and for the advanced bday gift for me! She gave me a Black Rose nail polish and some other goodies! I would say if you are with thriszha there is no dull moment.. miss you! thanks again sis! Mwahhh


You have read this article hand painting / modern bamboo / swap with the title Hand Painting + Modern Bamboo + Black Rose. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/10/hand-painting-modern-bamboo-black-rose.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hand Painting + Modern Bamboo + Black Rose"

Post a Comment