Animal Print and NailArt Challenge

Hi all, I now have 426 Followers! Last September I didn't realize that it was my first year anniversary on blogging.. Hehe... thank you for all the compliments and comments, I appreciate them all... eventhough I can't answer some of your questions yet bec I'm a bit busy.. Lol
BTW, Christmas is nearing! I remember last year when I joined in nail art contest and I won first prize on Nail Art World organized by Lisa.. I love Christmas season (not because of gifts) but because it is the one season that all kids are waiting for, especially my son Jaem... Here's the mani I made, and also my entry on our animal print nail art challenge!
To see all entries click HERE
don't forget to add us on Facebook
Direct Sunlight

Inside

Materials Used:

And for this weeks' theme! Halloween! Wearing scary costumes, carving jack-o'-lanterns, going to haunted attractions and watching horror films. Who isn't excited with this! Now you can create halloween nails and use color such as orange, green, violet and black! Pick a Boo!
Happy Halloween!

You have read this article halloween nails / nail art world winter contest / reindeer / snow with the title Animal Print and NailArt Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/10/animal-print-and-nailart-challenge_19.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Animal Print and NailArt Challenge"

Post a Comment