Happiness and Denim NOTD

Hi all, we received a lot of Halloween entries for our weekly challenge, if you wish to view all the entries pls click HERE:
Thanks to all who participated, I haven't uploaded the pix here because of poor internet connection, and I would like to remind the participants that I'm having problems uploading the pix, please resize(800x600) your picture and don't forget to include your blog links / fb links next time.. ^.^
Btw, recently, I joined in a nail art contest hosted by Onestopkikay, and I won 2nd place, here was my entry..The chinese character in the middle of my nail means "Happiness"...



I also received my prized items, and raok came from thriszha, thanks so much girls!
And my NOTD "Just Like Denim" nails.. ♥

Hope you like them! God Bless you all!
♣Happy Halloween! ♣

You have read this article decal / denim nails / ESSENCE / happiness / OPI / tropez with the title Happiness and Denim NOTD. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/10/happiness-and-denim-notd_30.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happiness and Denim NOTD"

Post a Comment