Nail trauma.

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? Ok, so I haven't post any pics on here lately of my own nails and there is a good reason for that. I'm almost done my nail course! I only have my final exam left on Sunday and then I'm out of there! Woot woot!!

But the reason for the lack of posts is because my nails are so thin and damaged!! I remember when I was in my natural nails portion of my course and my nails were so long, thick and happy...must have been the weekly manicures that I was getting in class ;) And they'd be fine if I were only getting artificials put on once and then fills for upkeep, but we've been applying a full set, then removing them the next week and then applying them again the next day and then removing them the next week, apply, remove, apply...**sigh** And bear in mind, we're all better at it now, but when we first started I think we were filing our natural nails too much.

Ah well, we have to learn somehow hey? Haha, but I can't wait. One last set to put on since for our final exam we have to apply a set of artificials on one of our classmates (one hand gel and one hand acrylic) and then I think I'll get one of the girls at work to remove them for me and maybe I'll treat myself to a nice manicure and a gel overlay for strength. I swear, the air hits my nails and they bend backwards. So I put a clear layer of soak off gel on my nails just for this week so hopefully that will help them . I swear they've grown already! I'll have to soak 'em off though beofre Sunday...arg.

Have any of you guys dabbled in soak off gel colours? At the nail salon maybe? Just curious.

Anyway, I feel like I'm getting a hang of things at work now. I've finally got it to a point where I remember all the different services we do and how to do them...now to remember how much they cost. Lol, it's been so long since I've worked (not counting being a stay at home mom cuz trust. That is work, too) so I feel more comfortable every day I'm there.

I can't wait to get out of school, cuz that means that I'll have 2 extra days to play with my nail stuff and get some more pics on here for you!
You have read this article with the title Nail trauma.. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/09/nail-trauma.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nail trauma."

Post a Comment