Anything Goes and RAOK from Joan

Hi all, haven't been able to update my blog now adays.. Just finished reviewing my son Jaem with his lessons for his monthly exam, and tomorrow I will attend a PTA meeting for his report card. I'm very excited...
Btw, last week, Thriszha of "Fab Ur Nails" and I ( ART OF NAIL ) hosted a Nail Art Challenge on Facebook ( originally by PHD ). We combined the name of our blog, you can visit our new account on facebook "FAB NAIL ARTS", you can visit it by clicking fab nail arts on the left side of my blog... Our last week's theme is Anything Goes... Here's my entry, for our 1st challenge... You can also join, for this week's challenge, the theme is Floral.. You can e-mail your entry to fabnailarts@yahoo.com...


And last but not the least.. I received a package recently that came from my dear friend Joan.. Thank you very much sis...Look how sweet and thoughtful she is, she gave me a very cute Tweety Bird nail polish, some ceramic nail art flower, and a souvenir item which she bought in Boracay..
Boracay is the most visited tourist spot here in our country.. Again sis thank you...


HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! GOD BLESS!

You have read this article Boracay / ceramics / KONAD / san san cosmetics / tweety bird nail polish with the title Anything Goes and RAOK from Joan. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/09/anything-goes-and-raok-from-joan.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Anything Goes and RAOK from Joan"

Post a Comment