100 FOLLOWERS!

Wow I can't believe I have 100 followers on my blog. SWEET! I want to let everyone know that I am now accepting new clients on weekdays during the day. If you are interested I am located in West Jordan and you can call or text me at 8016523007. To all of my clients out there I just got 6 new colors of opi gel polish with 6 more on the way. The colors are: black cherry chutney, lucky lucky lavender, meet me on the star ferry, yodel me on my cell, the color to watch, and ds radiance. Super cute colors! I also got 12 new glitters from sparklesnailproducts.com. I can't wait to try out all of my new stuff. I am also attending a Young Nails halloween nail art class on Oct. 4th and a Creative Nail Design class on Oct. 18th. Can't wait for more fun new ideas :) More pictures coming soon...
You have read this article with the title 100 FOLLOWERS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/09/100-followers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "100 FOLLOWERS!"

Post a Comment