Desert Swirl

Hi all, me and my son Jaem went to the mall last Sunday, that's my treat for Jaem, he got high grades on his 1st periodical exam,yay I'm very happy, he got a perfect score in math and science, as a gift, I bought him a transformer robot, his fav toy, and I also had a chance to buy some nail polish,some of them were given to me by my cousin inlaw Jeanna, I also went to David salon for a haircut, I had my hair trimmed.. Hehehe..
Anyway, here's my NOTD, thanks enamel girl for the foil, I really love this foil. It looks like light peach when not in use, but the real color is gold silver and dark brown when used, with very small dots. that is not visible on the picture. I also added some design much darker than the foil to show and capture the real beauty of it...
Materials Used:
chg "2030" for the base
Foil "desert swirl" and adhesive
Allue "Black night-out" alternate diagonal position
Chg "2030" for stamp design
M63 konad image plate
Tfs top coat

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! GOD BLESS
You have read this article CHINA GLAZE / konad m63 / nail art foil / thefaceshop with the title Desert Swirl. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/09/desert-swirl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Desert Swirl"

Post a Comment