Sand Polish and Multiple Paterns

Hi all, just a quick post, here's the prize I received from PHOEBE nail art contest.. I like them all specially the sand polish and nail art magazine... I made a mani using sand polish, and stamped it with s6 konad image plate... Have you tried using sand polish? I like the outcome. Sand polish is a quick drying nail polish and it also has a nice texture, and doesn't easily chip..
Here's my NOTD! Multiple Paterns
Hope you like them! God Bless you all!
You have read this article amisy f05 / CONTEST / konad s6 / matte nail polish / patern / sand polish with the title Sand Polish and Multiple Paterns. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/03/sand-polish-and-multiple-paterns.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sand Polish and Multiple Paterns"

Post a Comment