Holiday Jingle

Hi all! It's been a busy week, after my family's summer getaway last Saturday, this coming Wednesday is my loving husband's special day, his birthday!! yay, I want my mani to look special on that day so I picked colors that I really like, it's kleancolor "Holiday Jingle" nail polish. I really like it, I used green np for base coat then I applied holiday jingle for top coat, thanks Tiff for this beautiful nail polish.. This is the first time I tried 3d acrylic mold. I chose flower design with yellow acrylic powder and added pearl beads on the tip.. Hope you like it!
Just wanna share my zip-line pix.. :) I'm so nervous that time! But I tried my best to smile for the camera.. Hehe...☻
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
You have read this article 3d acrylic / GREEN / kleancolor / summer / zip-line with the title Holiday Jingle. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/03/holiday-jingle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holiday Jingle"

Post a Comment