Gold Tip PHD Challenge

Hi all! I'm not good with tip design on nails, as you have noticed on my previous posts, I'm more into layering, full stamping, sponge technique and freehand design. When I read about Just Tips challenge on polishhoarderdisorder(PHD), I got a bit challenged, so I gave it a try and decided to make it simple yet elegant, I chose black gold and silver, I love the result,hope you also will... I will try some nail tip design again definitely... :)

Materials used:
bobbie "vodka on ice" for the base
Allue "Black night out" for the tip
And Flat square-gold
I also participated on daily-nail "theres no place like home" nail art contest. You can vote for your fav entries! here's my entry... =)

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
You have read this article allue / bobbie / freehand / homesweethome / nail art contest / nailtip with the title Gold Tip PHD Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/08/gold-tip-phd-challenge_16.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gold Tip PHD Challenge"

Post a Comment