DECK OF NAILS! *nail art foil*

Hi all! Just a quick post for my nail Foil Notd, yay the mailman surprised me this morning... My printed nail art foil arrived sooner than I expected! Thank you very much enamelgirl ... you are so sweet! I love them all! You better check out her blog.. She's very creative, the first time that I saw her foil design, I was so amazed. She's very good in making nail foil design...
I immediately tried it once it arrived.


Here are some pictures I got from her blog, look how perfect and pretty the way she does her nail foil design...
http://enamelgirl.blogspot.com/




My Naked Nails! =)
Materials Used:
thefaceshop yellow yl 702
konad m70 image plate
black special polish
thefaceshop top coat

And here's my cousin's nail art Criz which I made.. Not only girls can wear nail art... boys also can.. Hehehe
Materials Used:
allue "black night out"
white special polish
bm 17, bm13,bm07 "bundle monster" i.p
b116,b52 "fauxnad" i.p

b52,b53 "bundle monster"i.p
bm13,b116 "fauxnad" i.p
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! GOD BLESS
You have read this article bm plates / bm07 / bm13 / bm17 / fauxnad / KONAD / nail art foil / thefaceshop with the title DECK OF NAILS! *nail art foil*. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/08/deck-of-nails-nail-art-foil_18.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DECK OF NAILS! *nail art foil*"

Post a Comment