V-DAY WINNER

Hi, when I check my inbox yesterday morning, I was surprised with the news that I received, I won again for the second time in Allya Valentine nail art contest, check her beautiful site, paintedtips for more nail art design... Thank you very much Allya for choosing me as the winner....
And here's my NOTD, the word "SORRY" in korean, I like b118 and some of chez-delaney image plate, I want to have that plate, so i decided to make something like it....
what you need:
arezia # 881
caronia white satin
konad s.p black
konad s.p white
konad m43
konad s6

and don't forget to vote for my entry no.4 maespiritu on parokeets carnival party ...thank you! and pls visit
konadomania she's having 300 + giveaway...
God Bless
You have read this article konad s6 / m43 / valentine nail art contest with the title V-DAY WINNER. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/02/v-day-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "V-DAY WINNER"

Post a Comment