Perfect Pair

Hi, have a great Sunday everyone, last night I can't sleep... So I decided to do a research for my new layout and change my logo at the same time... It was already 1am when I fell asleep... And when I woke up this morning, I came up with a nail art design that will blend with my new theme, it's green and blue with a touch of brown and flower, here's the "Perfect Pair" NOTD that I made. I divided the two colors, green and blue posh nail polish, I chose m63 konad image plate because it looks like a tribal design similar to my background, and I added flower rhinestones on it....Hope you like it!!



You have read this article background / layout / m63 with the title Perfect Pair. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/02/perfect-pair.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Perfect Pair"

Post a Comment