Blue Bear + Mickey Mouse Plate

Hi, today's mani is my freehand blue bear design and our door mat.. =) while Jamir is sleeping I got an idea when I saw the bear mat on the floor, I decided to copy the bear mat design on my nails, using nail art brush, and dotting tool...I made this NOTD only within 15mins., yes 15mins. because I might not be able to finish my work when Jamir's wake up... Here's the finished product...Do they look the same?
Take a look at the roses, ohh its fully bloomed, I took a pic of it when I woke up early this morning...

Another Mickey Mouse Mani In Neon Green Version:

bnc neon green
arezia# 881
konad black special polish
finishing top coat
cg-06 fauxnad image plate
konad m57 image plate


That's all for now, I will try to make mani tomorrow for my new plates... Hope you like it...
God Bless...
Thanks serena-nuvola for the award..
don't forget to visit her site... =)
You have read this article arezia / bear / bnc / cg06 / konad m57 / mickey mouse with the title Blue Bear + Mickey Mouse Plate. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/02/blue-bear-mickey-mouse-plate.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blue Bear + Mickey Mouse Plate"

Post a Comment