SPECIAL MONTH

Hi all, I miss blogging a lot, I have no time to post due to my busy sched here at home, I have new 5 image plate, and new organized album for my plate, I wanna share it to you soon.. Can you guess how many image plate I have?
3 weeks to go before hearts day, that's our wedding Anniversary of my beloved Bhabhe, I'm glad for 5 years we both shared together, I love him so much, and I will love him for the rest of my life...=)
visit my site for more valentine nail themes...thanks and God Bless you all..
inspired by nihrida...
mani I made for my cousin... and a splat image plate gave by thriszha of fab your nails .. thanks sis... miss you!
my personalized image plate album...
and also be part of parokeets birthday celebration giveaways...
just click the link for more info.. thank you..
You have read this article diamond cosmetics with the title SPECIAL MONTH. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/01/special-month.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SPECIAL MONTH"

Post a Comment