Parallel Race

Hi, just a quick post for my NOTD, I really like the design I made, but the real shade of the colors were not shown in the picture, maybe because my camera could not recognize the color, or maybe my background lighting conflicts with the camera flash. Whatever the reason I don't really know. It's more attractive in actual. Too bad I can't share it with you guys. I love the amisy F05 design.
When you see my mani what comes first into your mind? Do you like it?
I used neon green,pink and blue bnc nail polish
amisy F05 image plate
elf black n.p for stamping


HOPE YOU LIKE IT..
You have read this article amisy f05 / bnc / neon with the title Parallel Race. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/01/parallel-race.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Parallel Race"

Post a Comment